2020/2021 FORD FOOTBALL HALL OF FANS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
Open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older and a valid U.S. driver’s license, as of date of entry.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Ford Motor Company (“Sponsor” or “Ford”) and Group E Marketing Services LLC (“Administrator”), which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
The Sweepstakes is offered only in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. Commonwealths, Territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations) and where prohibited.
The following persons are NOT eligible to participate or win the prize in the Sweepstakes:
- Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, GTB Agency, LLC, the NFL Entities†, Bleacher Report, Inc., Turner Broadcasting, Inc., Pro Football Hall of Fame‡, Administrator; the parents, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates of any of the foregoing entities (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”);
- The immediate family of any such employee/officer/director (“immediate family” being defined as spouse, siblings, parents, children and their spouses, regardless of where they live);
- Members of the same household of any such employee/officer/director, whether related or not;
- Professional football players or coaches, whether active or retired; or
- Individuals who won any prize in any previous “Hall of Fans” promotion sponsored by Ford.
†The “NFL Entities” are the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees.
‡”Pro Football Hall of Fame” is National Football Museum, Inc. (aka The Professional Football Hall of Fame, The Pro Football Hall of Fame, Professional Football’s Hall of Fame; “Pro Football Hall of Fame”).
July 20, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. ET – January 24, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
How To Enter:
Visit www.fordhalloffans.com/football and complete an official entry form with all required information (including, your name and telephone number where you may be reached on Monday, January 25, 2021 or thereafter if selected as the potential winner).
Restrictions on Entry:
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. A given email address may only be used by one (1) person to participate in the Sweepstakes. Violation of entry limit may result in disqualification of all entries and may constitute tampering as per noted below.
- Sponsor may acknowledge receipt of an entry. Any such acknowledgment is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator.
- In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email account used to submit the entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Random Drawing, Winner Notification:
- The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Administrator, an independent judging agency, on or about January 25, 2021.
- The potential winner will be notified by telephone (potential winner must respond to telephone call him/herself, and messages will NOT be left on his/her voice mail/answering message or with a third party) and Administrator shall preliminarily confirm his/her eligibility during such telephone call.
- Thereafter, potential winner must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit/Release”) within 24 hours of notification (or perhaps a shorter time period as indicated thereon). For the avoidance of doubt, prize will NOT be awarded based on Administrator’s preliminary determination of eligibility alone; rather, such preliminary determination of eligibility must be supplemented with a signed Affidavit/Release. An electronic signature or affirmation or facsimile signature shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document.
- If the entrant selected as the potential winner fails to timely execute and return the Affidavit/Release, if he/she is determined to be ineligible (either preliminarily or based upon the Affidavit/Release) for any reason or the selected entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable effort as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion (that is, inability of Administrator to contact selected entrant via telephone call), prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate entrant may be selected as the potential winner, time permitting.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Prizes (Approximate Retail Value – ARV):
One (1) Grand Prize:
The Grand Prize consists of (a) a trip for winner and one (1) guest to Tampa, Florida from February 4, 2021 – February 8, 2021 to attend Super Bowl LV on February 7, 2021; (b) a trip for winner and one (1) guest during Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Week in Canton, Ohio in August 2021. (Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Week is projected to be in the first week of August of 2021; winner will be advised of actual dates of trip no later than time of notification of his/her selection as winner); and (c) a 2021 Ford F-150 pickup truck.
Super Bowl LV Trip includes round-trip, coach air travel from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Tampa; 5 days/4 nights’ hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy - room and tax only); ground transportation between Tampa airport and hotel; and two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl LV football game; two (2) tickets to certain activities selected by Sponsor/Pro Football Hall of Fame; a $600 gift card; ground transfers between airport and hotel at destination, between hotel and certain Prize-related activities and between hotel and the football game (ARV up to $9,600).
Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip includes round-trip, coach air travel from a major airport near winner’s home to Akron/Canton, OH (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 5 days/4 nights’ hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy - room and tax only); two (2) tickets to certain activities selected by Sponsor/Pro Football Hall of Fame; a $500 gift card; ground transfers between airport and hotel at destination, and between hotel and certain Prize-related activities; possible inclusion of winner’s photo as part of the Ford Pro Football Hall of Fans installation at the Pro Football Hall of Fame (all aspects of inclusion of winner’s photo in Ford Pro Football Hall of Fans installation shall be determined by Sponsor/Pro Football Hall of Fame in their sole discretion and without notice to or approval of winner (ARV up to $5,500).
Vehicle Prize is a 2021 Ford F-150 pickup truck. ARV/Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of vehicle portion of Grand Prize is not to exceed $60,000.
Maximum Total Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $75,100.
Prize Restrictions - Trips:
- Winner understands and agrees that travel is inherently dangerous due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic/pandemic and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, assumes any and all risks of illness or injury in conjunction therewith. Without limitation, winner acknowledges that, notwithstanding the safety precautions taken by air carrier, hotel property, stadiums or other venues, and other providers of travel-related services, it is possible that he/she may still contract Coronavirus (COVID-19). Additionally, winner understands and agrees that, in response to economic and/or social conditions engendered by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Sponsor, NFL Entities and/or Pro Football Hall of Fame may be compelled to modify, postpone or even cancel outright one or both trips. In all cases, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, NFL Entities and/or Pro Football Hall of Fame (as well as the other Released Parties) from any and all liability in conjunction therewith and, in no event, shall Sponsor, NFL Entities and/or Pro Football Hall of Fame (as well as the other Released Parties) have any liability in excess of the above-indicated ARV of the corresponding trip.
- Winner must be able to travel for the Super Bowl LV Trip during 2021 Super Bowl Weekend, Thursday, February 4, 2021 – Monday, February 8, 2021. If winner is unavailable to travel so as to accept the Super Bowl LV Trip for any reason, the Grand Prize will be forfeited altogether and an alternate winner selected, time permitting.
- Should winner choose to accept the Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip, winner must be able to travel so as to attend Pro Football Enshrinement Week which is projected to take place in August 2021. If winner is unavailable to travel so as to accept the Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip or if winner chooses not to accept the Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip for any other reason, winner will forfeit the Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip Prize component (with no alternate prize or compensation being awarded); however, winner will still receive the Super Bowl LV Trip and Vehicle Prize components of the Grand Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the Super Bowl LV Trip MUST be accepted or the Grand Prize will be forfeited; in contrast, acceptance of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip is at the winner’s sole discretion and declining the Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip component of the Grand Prize will NOT result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize.
- Actual value of vehicle and each trip may differ from approximate retail value. If actual value is less than approximate retail value, winner will NOT receive the difference (assuming that Grand Prize winner chooses to accept the Pro Football Hall of Fame Trip component of Grand Prize.)
- All unspecified expenses in conjunction with prize acceptance and use (for example, meals, gratuities, souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Air travel and hotel accommodations will be determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion; and winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary as set by Sponsor/Administrator. Each trip is subject to availability and other restrictions. Specifics of each trip are at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Guest of winner will be required to sign liability release and where permitted by law a publicity release (“Release”) prior to issuance of travel documents. (Again, a facsimile or electronic [scanned] copy of Release or, alternatively, an electronic signature or affirmation, will have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document.) If travel guest is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the guest’s parent/legal guardian must be the winner as well as signing the Release on the minor’s behalf. In accompanying winner on the trip(s), travel guest (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the guest’s parent/legal guardian) understands and agrees that travel is inherently dangerous due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic/pandemic and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, assumes any and all risks of illness or injury in conjunction therewith. Without limitation, travel guest (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the guest’s parent/legal guardian) acknowledges that, notwithstanding the safety precautions taken by air carrier, hotel property, stadiums or other venues, and other providers of travel-related services, it is possible that he/she may still contract Coronavirus (COVID-19). Travel guest (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the guest’s parent/legal guardian) releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, NFL Entities and/or Pro Football Hall of Fame (as well as the other Released Parties) from any and all liability in conjunction therewith. The winner need not have the same person accompany him/her as the guest for both trips.
- Winner and guest (if a minor, guest’s parent or legal guardian on the minor’s behalf) agree to conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner, as well as following all instructions of Sponsor, NFL Entities/Pro Football Hall of Fame and prize suppliers. Failure to do so will result in termination of trip and, for winner possible forfeiture of prize. (However, the preceding shall not represent the exclusive remedy available to Sponsor, NFL Entities or Pro Football Hall of Fame under such circumstances.)
- Issuers of gift cards will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Gift cards are subject to their terms and conditions as indicated thereon.
- For Super Bowl LV Trip, ticket type and seat location at Game are of Sponsor’s sole choosing and are subject to terms and conditions of venue as indicated thereon. Tickets are not for re-sale.
- Winner and guest will not receive bonus miles, rewards points, or other “perks” in conjunction with prize travel.
- If winner takes either trip without a guest for any reason (including due to failure of guest to timely return Release), such trip portion of prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for the winner alone and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
- If winner lives within reasonable driving distance of Tampa or Canton (in each case, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), ground transportation will be substituted for air travel and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
Prize Restrictions – Vehicle:
- Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of vehicle; the preceding includes but is not limited to registration, license and title fees, costs of vehicle insurance, and any desired upgrades/options.
- To take delivery, winner must provide a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance. Sponsor in its sole discretion will determine the dealership and date/time for vehicle delivery. Winner must take delivery within thirty (30) days of notice of vehicle availability at dealership. If winner declines to or cannot take delivery of vehicle within such period, vehicle portion of prize will be forfeited, and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
- Winner understands and agrees that vehicle prize may differ from images of same in Sweepstakes advertising and releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability in conjunction therewith.
- In accepting vehicle prize, winner acknowledges and agrees that operation of a motor vehicle poses certain inherent risks of injury and harm to property.
Prize Restrictions - In General:
- All taxes on the prize won are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner understands that Sponsor is required by law to issue him/her an Internal Revenue Service 1099 Tax Form for the value of prize won; and, winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor or its representative in this regard, including by providing his/her Social Security Number upon request.
- Prize is not transferable. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash except for gift card component of trips where required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part for any reason for a prize/prize component of equal value.
- By participating, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, agents, members, successors, assigns and employees as well as Facebook, Inc./Instagram (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in conjunction with participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize, as applicable.
- Entrants further agree that Sponsor and Administrator make no warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose. (With respect to Sponsor, the preceding excludes its standard vehicle warranty on the Ford F-150 pickup truck, which is expressly limited to its terms.)
- The NFL Entities (i) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize and (ii) have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
- Where lawful, by accepting prize, winner agrees to the use by Sponsor and its designees (including Pro Football Hall of Fame and the NFL Entities) of his/her name, likeness, voice, photo, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, address (city/state) and other indicia of persona (collectively, “Publicity Rights”) for commercial/advertising/publicity purposes without further compensation or notice or approval of any kind. Winner further agrees that such use may include recordation of inclusion of winner’s photo as part of the Ford Pro Football Hall of Fans installation at the Pro Football Hall of Fame; and, as between winner on the one hand and Sponsor and its designees on the other, Sponsor and its designees shall own any and all rights to such recordation of inclusion of winner’s photo as part of the Ford Pro Football Hall of Fans installation. However, winner acknowledges that nothing herein in any way obligates Sponsor or its designees to make such use of winner’s Publicity Rights and, by refraining from doing so, neither Sponsor nor its designees will incur any liability under any legal theory.
Limitations of Liability:
- Released Parties are NOT responsible for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes;
- Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software;
- Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes;
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries;
- Late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, corrupted, illegible/garbled, jumbled, inaccessible, stolen, damaged or compromised entries, regardless of cause (all of which are void); and
- Any damage to entrant’s or another’s computer (or information stored thereon) due to participation in the Sweepstakes.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution:
- These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the law of Michigan (except for the conflict of law/choice of law rules of Michigan or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Michigan.)
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants agree that: (i) any claim, dispute or cause of action regarding the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION) in the federal or state courts of Michigan; (ii) they consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts as the exclusive tribunal for adjudication of any such claim/dispute/cause of action; (iii) their recovery will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs involved in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and they expressly waive their right to all other forms of recovery, including by way of example only, punitive, consequential, indirect, incidental, special and exemplary damages as well as attorneys’ fees for bringing such claim/dispute/cause of action. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
For winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘FORD FOOTBALL HALL OF FANS SWEEPSTAKES’, PO BOX 2828, Orlando, FL 32802. All requests for the winners’ list must be received by February 16, 2021.
Ford Motor Company, 16800 Executive Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram (or any other social media platform).
The NFL Entities (i) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize and (ii) have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.